Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Trattoria Sicily Restaurant in Manila (Italian Cuisine)






































GYROS SANDWICH
 (roast beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onion wrapped in pita bread) 





CANNELLONI AGLI SPINACI
(baked canneloni stuffed in spinach and cream cheese topped with bechamel sauce and parmesan cheese) 


 Lemonade (Limonata)

all foods are very delicious.


Trattoria Sicily Restaurant
Level 1 Padre Faura Wing,
Robinson's Place Ermita
Manila, Philippines
Tel no 527-1123

1 comment:

  1. I worry about slipping into a junk food diet. ... Anytime I felt sick I just ran through my options of raw food in my mind, and didn't even consider eating anything ... Keep adding more veggies and fruits and just live. .Dishes are generously spiced, so taste
    restaurant recipes

    ReplyDelete